Thursday, January 14, 2010

Exercise is for the birds...

Seriously, it is. I've semi-decided that I would love to go on a cruise or at least a beach vacation to celebrate finally graduating from college (15 weeks to go!). Only took me five years! However, I do not wish to ruin honeymoons and scare small children as the beached whale on the trip. So, I have been forcing myself to use the new work out shoes I bought 4 months ago and climb on the treadmill. The first day was not so bad. I put on Maid in Manhattan, walked a little, jogged a little, and before I knew it, 45 minutes was done and gone. Tuesday was a little harder but with a good book in hand I finished the work out. Wednesday is full with classes and work so I gave myself the day off. Today I was back at it and let me tell you, I never knew how much stuff I had (or at least wanted) to do until I pushed Start. Pick up the book, put down the book, stare at the wall, punch myself in the face... you get the picture. May better be worth it...

1 comment:

  1. Planning to go on cruise beach vacation sounds like a good idea to celebrate your graduatuion :)

    ReplyDelete